Our organization is grateful to the following organizations who have helped to fund or support our activities over the years:
- Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection for Growing Greener Grants, trainings and guest speakers.
- Dominion Energy for grants for education, outreach and stream monitoring.
- Clinton County Conservation District for providing professional support through their Watershed Specialists and for providing financial support for stream monitoring, our newsletter, this website and our Facebook page.
- Pennsylvania Cleanscapes for helping to organize and promote sinkhole cleanups and bringing volunteers to events.
- The League of Women Voters for past financial support.
- Trout Unlimited both the support of local chapters and professional staff from the National organization as speakers.
- The Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission for providing speakers and education.
- United States Geological Survey for technical support and speakers.
- National Resource Conservation Service for providing technical support and speakers.
We also are grateful for the in kind contributions of the following community organizations and businesses:
- The Booneville Campground Association for allowing us to use their facilities and to install educational signs on their streambank.
- Trinity United Methodist Church for offering a meeting place during inclement months.
- AlbertinVernon Architecture for meeting space and professional expertise.
- Dancing Bear Lodge for meeting space for educational and special events
- Greene Township for meeting space for educational and special events.
- 4 H Club for help with tree planting and riparian restoration.
Protecting our stream has also required a lot of strong arms, big hearts and dedicated individuals. We are also grateful for the contributions of past and present board members.
Support Sugar Valley Water Association and our mission to protect the quality and beauty of Big Fishing Creek.